Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One year since Lucky Dube was Murdered.

An Africa hero, Lucky Dude, gone too soon rasta. But your messages will live forever.
R.I.P. Lucky Dube

Lucky Dube posing on his vintage car. During his funeral, on 28th of October 2007.
Luck Dude was Murdered in Rosettenville in Johannesburg on 24th of October 2007, during an attempted hijack.His teenage son and daughter witnessed the shooting.
It was dark moment to all Lucky Dube's fans, including myself. I received this bad news in one restaurant in Kisumu, Kenya as I was on my way to Nairobi.
Let's all remember him by keeping his legacy alive.
Lucky Dube dead at 43 of age.
R.I.P. Lucky Dube.Your legacy will last forever.
One Love and Jah bless




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am 63 years old, living in the Netherlands, and listening at least once a week to his music. It makes me feel happy but sometimes also a bit sad when I think what a great musician he was. For me he still is a hero for South Africa.

John Vaassen, Netherlands

Josh Dk90 said...

Hi John, I was very happy to read your great and very emotional comment. I do agree with you Luck Dube is an African hero. He used his talent to education the society .

After reading your comment I decided to resume the activities on my blog after 5 years of silence.

Lets keep in touch.

Regards from Johannesburg